Turnowsky gives great importance to protecting the privacy and security of the subscribers to its site and, therefore, Turnowsky is committed to protect personal information of subscribers who register on the site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information through the web or mobile networks is not totally secure, however, Turnowsky will do its best in order to protect the personal information that you enter on the site and will use strict procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
This policy is relevant when it comes to protecting the personal information that you enter on this site and applies to Turnowsky and/or anyone acting on its behalf, therefore Turnowsky reserves the right to share your personal information only with Turnowsky’s employees.
Turnowsky undertakes that it will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal details will be saved on its system and will not be transferred to third parties and/or any other use not by Turnowsky and/or by anyone acting on its behalf, unless given your consent.
Turnowsky undertakes not to distribute and/or sell and/or share and/or use the information for any purpose other than the purpose for which you enter your information on the site unless given your consent.
In addition, Turnowsky reserves the right to disclose the personal information entered on the site to third parties in the following cases:
• In order to comply with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order.
• To protect the rights and property of Turnowsky.
• To investigate reports of users sending false e-mail addresses and/or users who are harassing and/or threatening.
• To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the site.
• During emergencies, such as when Turnowsky believes that someone is at risk.